How to Write an Effective Case Report for a Journal
Writing an effective case report can prove to be rather difficult…only if you let it. Read how to write an effective case report and accelerate your chances getting it published.
What is a Case Report?
A narrative that describes a clinical scenario experienced by one or more patients, for medical, scientific or educational reasons, is known as a case report.
Making sure that it engages and targets the appropriate audience is definitely a must. As a medical professional, there will be many opportunities to develop a case report during your career. With the present, ever-changing, and thriving healthcare industry effective case reports contribute immensely to the advancements that are made in healthcare due to the industry looking mostly toward evidence-based care for clinical practice. Case reports are processed and submitted across the vast discipline of medicine, which leads to the integration of knowledge from several different points of view in order to improve upon or develop the best evidence-based practices. Pub4sure can help you out with all your writing needs, visit us at www.pub4sure.com to learn more about what we offer!
Why Write A Case Report?
- It’s a win-win situation…you benefit by getting your name in print, which makes a positive impact on the future of your career. In addition, those who read your case report may be able to use it to their advantage to improve upon their clinical practice and create better outcomes for patients.
- Case reports help audiences gain a deeper understanding, while continuing to develop their knowledge base related to various medical topics.
- Case reports are an excellent way to become introduced to writing in the academic world.
- A published case report will become a contribution to the medical field…although it will be small, it will still be better than nothing!
- Your word will finally be out there in the medical community for others to hear and share.
- Once you publish a case report it can be added to your curriculum vitae, which will make your application, stand out from all the others so you can find that dream job!
Engage Your Audience.
- For starters, and to engage your intended audience, you should work to create an interesting format for your case report to maintain and peak the interests of your readers, while still getting your point across.
- Pub4sure offers ready-made templates for as little as $3, so look no further! In order to find the best template that fits your writing needs, you may view our options at http://pub4sure.com/what-we-offer/.
- Finding the perfect template may be all that was holding you back…we are ready to help so you can be on your way to creating the most effective case report possible.
Get Expert Advice.
- Often the writing style that is used and/or grammatical errors fail to do your case report any justice…this is just one of the areas our experts can help you in!
- Pub4sure realizes that having other eyes read and review your writing may improve it greatly.
- As a part of our services to you, we have various experts behind our site including subject experts, English language experts, and translation experts.
- These individual experts register free with our website and devote their free time to help professionals like you improve your case report or other medical publications…their fees are predetermined and chosen by them.
- Our experts will give you advice on how to make your writing as effective as possible, while improving its quality.
- For more information about the experts behind Pub4Sure and to choose the one that best fits your writing needs, visit http://www.pub4sure.com/hire-experts/.
Still Have Questions?
- Pub4Sure understands that you may still have questions left unanswered regarding our services and how they can be beneficial to you.
- Visit our frequently asked questions page at http://www.pub4sure.com/faqs/ to further sharpen your focus.
If you have any ideas to share with everyone, please feel free to comment below.
Images courtesy Imagebase
How to cite this article: Shreffler P, Tewari A. (Nov 16, 2015). How to write an effective case report for a journal? Retrieved from http://www.Pub4Sure.com/blog/ on [Month] [Day], [Year]
Also, read the following Articles that will help you write, organize and write an error-free manuscript that has high chances of getting accepted by the journal.
- TIPS ON WRITING A GOOD RESEARCH PAPER TITLE
- TIPS: HOW TO WRITE AN ABSTRACT FOR YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE?
- TIPS TO WRITE THE INTRODUCTION FOR YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE
- HOW TO WRITE THE METHODS SECTION OF A RESEARCH ARTICLE?
- HOW TO DRAFT THE RESULTS SECTION OF YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE
- HOW TO WRITE THE DISCUSSION OF A RESEARCH ARTICLE?
- HOW TO WRITE REFERENCES IN YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE
- HOW TO WRITE AN EFFECTIVE CASE REPORT FOR A JOURNAL?
- WHY PUBLISH YOUR SCIENTIFIC WORK IN A PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL?
- WHY IS YOUR RESEARCH PAPER REJECTED BY THE JOURNAL?